Oz Powerball is one of the most played Australian Lottery games. The Oz Powerball is coordinated by Tattersall lottery and is managed in all states via Australian Lotto Bloc. The lottery draw takes place on every Thursday nights. The first draw was held on May 23rd in the year 1996. The minimum jackpot offered by Oz Powerball lottery is worth AUS$4 million.
A draw has recently taken place. Please be patient while we update our records. The results will be published shortly.
Play Oz Powerball Online
In order to select the winning numbers, Oz Powerball employs a 6/40 “Main numbers” and 1/20 “Powerball” matrix. The numbers are drawn from two different barrels. The Oz Powerball lottery is drawn on Thursdays every week at 20:30. There are several secondary category prizes. With one jackpot and seven other prizes, your chances of becoming a winner is good. The odds of becoming a winner with minimum matching winning numbers i.e. just 3 are 1 in a 110.
In 2009 drawing, the largest Oz Powerball jackpot prize was drawn that was worth AUS$76 million! It was won by two ticket holders residing in South Wales and Victoria.
How to play Oz Powerball online
Are you excited to play Oz Powerball? You can immediately enjoy Oz Powerball, play online at PlayLottoWorld.com! There are seven additional secondary prize categories. Your chances of becoming a winner are bright! No more waiting in a queue and no more worrying about lost tickets. PlayLottoWorld ensures safety for the player’s possession. No matter where you live, you can relish the thrilling, legal, and entertaining online lottery game.
1. Playing Oz Powerball lottery online has never been so easy and interesting. All you need to do is to select 7 numbers. You can select the numbers manually. Also, you can view the past winning numbers and make well planned moves.
Pick five main numbers from 1 to 40 and one ‘Powerball number’ from 1 to 20.
2. You choose 6 different numbers each between 1 and 40. These numbers are well-known as “Main numbers”.
3. You select one number between 1 and 20. The number is popularly referred as “PowerBall”.
4. You can also avail the “Quick pick” option for getting randomly generated numbers.
5. Finally you can add the numbers to your basket and make your final purchase.
6. A mail confirming your purchase is sent to the buyer.
Winning Results for Oz Powerball
1. 7 numbers are pulled out from two different machines. 6 numbers from the first barrel and one additional Powerball from the second barrel usually under the supervision of the Tatersall Lottery.
2. Winning results are published on the site.
3. Also, winners are sent individual mails.
4. With fewer numbers participants can still win prizes but, winnings scale up the more numbers you have.
5. There are total eight prize categories including the jackpot
It is advisable to claim the prize on time to avail the lottery as the cut-off times and prize claiming windows vary from state to state.