Oz lotto is one of the widely played Australian lottery games. It was launched in the year 1994. It is administered by Tattersall lottery and is played every week on Friday nights. Each game of Oz lotto costs $1.10. The game was earlier played on Saturdays but later it was shifted on Fridays. The minimum prize guaranteed by the online lottery game is $2 million.
A draw has recently taken place. Please be patient while we update our records. The results will be published shortly.
Oz Lotto Overview
Oz Lotto, the Australian lottery has a minimum jackpot prize is a jaw-dropping AUS$2 million! The lottery is drawn every Friday.
Are you planning on buying an Oz Lotto ticket? In order to win the Oz Lotto jackpot or other secondary prizes the numbers in your ticket must match the numbers drawn by the machines. You need to fill in seven numbers from a range of 1-45. The highest jackpot drawn by Oz Lotto has been AUS$106 million.
There are six different levels of secondary prizes in the Oz Lotto, the Australian Lottery. This means the odds of winning the prizes are good. There is always a chance for you to win!
The game is popularly known as Super 7's Oz Lotto in Tatts regions. In Queensland, the game is popular as Oz 7 Lotto.
In the year 2012, four tickets shared a whooping jackpot of $111,972,151.04.
How to play Oz Lotto
Are you looking for a way to become a millionaire? Play the exciting game of Oz Lotto online! Just sign in to your PlayLottoWorld.com account and become a part of the game. Play online Oz Lotto and win exciting prizes. You can also increase the chances of winning the secondary prizes. Play Lotto World gives you the benefit of playing lottery in the comfort of your home. The site ensures privacy for the player. The tickets bought are legal and secure.
1. Choose 7 numbers. You can review the past Oz Lotto winning numbers and make your move manually.
2. Select seven different numbers each between 1 and 45. These numbers are the main numbers.
3. You can also avail the “Quick pick” option for getting randomly generated numbers.
4. Finally you can add the numbers to your basket and make your final purchase.
5. A mail confirming the purchase is sent to you.
Winning Results for Oz Lotto
1. 7 numbers are pulled out from the machine on every Friday
2. Winning results are published on the site
3. Also, winners are sent individual mails
4. With fewer numbers participants can still win prizes but, winnings scale up the more numbers you have. There are no star or bonus numbers. If your ticket matches all 7 numbers, it wins the jackpot!
It is advisable to claim the prize on time to avail the lottery as the cut-off times and prize claiming windows vary from state to state.