French Lotto is one of the most popular Lottery games played in France. French Lotto is run by La Francaise des Jeux. King Francis I introduced lotteries to France in 1505. The starting French Lotto jackpot is €2 million. The first France Lotto was drawn on a Friday the 13th. France Lotto has been celebrating Friday the 13th in an unusual and special manner. Lottery players are offered special jackpot prizes. In 2014, Friday the 13th a single ticket won a jaw-dropping prize worth €17 million! Several prize divisions and small guess ranges make it easy for the player to become a millionaire.
A draw has recently taken place. Please be patient while we update our records. The results will be published shortly.
French Lotto: Overview
In order to select the winning numbers, French Lotto employs a 5/49 “White Balls” and 1/10 “Lucky number” double matrix. The French Lotto jackpot is drawn at 20:30 C.E.T. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. The odds of winning a prize are 1 in every 16.
In 2011 drawing, French Lotto jackpot prize was worth $24 million, the biggest to date. It was won by a single ticket. Before hitting the cap, a lottery has a maximum of 34 rollovers. You will be shocked to know that since 2002, France Lotto has made over 150 multi-millionaires. Moreover, it offers you three chances in every single week to become a millionaire.
How to play French Lotto online
Are you looking for a way to become a millionaire? Play the exciting game of French Lotto online! Just sign in to your PlayLottoWorld.com account and become a part of the game. Play online French Lotto and win exciting prizes! You can increase the winnings for secondary prizes just with a touch of your finger. Play Lotto World, one of the most trusted online lotto site, gives you the benefit of playing online French Lotto within the comfort of your home. The site ensures complete privacy for the player. The tickets bought through PlayLottoWorld.com are legal and secured.
1. Choose 6 numbers. You can review the past French Lotto winning numbers and make your move.
2. Select any five different numbers each between 1 and 49. These numbers are the main numbers.
3. Choose one number between 1 and 10. The number is popular as “Lucky number” or the “Bonus Ball”.
4. The number chosen for the Lucky number can be the same to one of the main numbers.
5. You can also avail the “Quick pick” option for getting randomly generated numbers.
6. Finally you can add the numbers to your basket and make your final purchase.
7. A mail confirming the purchase is sent to you.
8. A reminder- You need to be minimum 18 years of age to play the lottery game
How to Win French Lotto
1. 6 numbers are pulled out from two different drums. Five main numbers from the first and one lucky number from the second drum under the supervision of the French Lottery. In order to win the jackpot all the six numbers must match.
2. Winning results are published on the site
3. Also, winners are sent individual mails
4. With fewer numbers participants can still win prizes but, winnings scale up the more numbers you have
It is always better to claim the prize on time to avail the lottery as the cut-off times and prize claiming windows vary from state to state.