Need Support

Californian Lottery : CA SuperLotto Plus Overview

Californian Lottery is one of the most popular Lottery games played in US. California SuperLotto Plus was created in 1984 so as to generate funds for public schools. The starting California SuperLotto Plus jackpot is $7 million. The lottery draw is held every week on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Californian Key Facts

    Draw Days

  • Mon
  • Tue
  • Wed
  • Thu
  • Fri
  • Sat
  • Sun
Californian Californian
Play Californian
$ 46,000,000
USD 46 000 000.00

Days : Hours : Mins : Sec

Play California SuperLotto Plus lottery Online

In order to select the winning numbers, Californian lottery employs a 5/47 “Main Balls” and 1/27 “Mega number” double matrix. The Californian lottery is drawn on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The odds of winning a prize are is very good. The lottery is also popularly known as California Super Lotto or California Super Lotto Plus.

In 1984, the first California SuperLotto Plus lottery game was played. The biggest roll over that has been drawn in this lottery till date is $193 million. The prize was split between three tickets. . Other big jackpots include $56 million in 1995 and $72 million in 2007.

The prizes can be paid in lump-sum. The winner can also opt for Annuity Option. The winnings get paid in 30 annual instalments with an interest rate of 1.81%. The administrative expenses of the lottery are managed by utilising 13% of sales. With the remaining 87% of ticket sales, the state lottery gives back to the society by offering the money to public in the form of contribution to education.

How to play California Super Lotto Plus online

Are you looking for a way to become a millionaire? Play the exciting game of California SuperLotto Plus online! Just sign in to your account and become a part of the game. Play Californian lottery online and win exciting prizes. You can increase the winnings for secondary prizes by a touch of your finger. Play Lotto World gives you the benefit of playing lottery in the comfort of your home. The site ensures privacy for the player. The tickets bought are legal and secure.

  • Choose 6 numbers. You can review the past California SuperLotto Plus winning numbers and make your move manually.
  • Select five different numbers each between 1 and 47. These numbers are the main numbers.
  • Choose one number between 1 and 27. The number is popular as “Mega number” or the “Bonus Ball”.
  • The number chosen for the Lucky number can be the same to one of the main numbers.
  • You can also avail the “Quick pick” option for getting randomly generated numbers.
  • Finally you can add the numbers to your basket and make your final purchase.
  • A mail confirming the purchase is sent to you.

How to Win California SuperLotto Plus Jackpots

6 numbers are pulled out from two different drums. Five main numbers are drawn from the first and one lucky number is drawn from the second drum. In order to win the jackpot all the six numbers must match.

  • Winning results are published on the site
  • Also, winners are sent individual mails
  • With fewer numbers participants can still win prizes but, winnings scale up the more numbers you have
  • There are 9 different prizes, including a prize category if the mega number in your ticket matches the Mega Number drawn!

It is advisable to claim the prize on time to avail the lottery as the cut-off times and prize claiming windows vary from state to state.


Call Us

0800651833 this number toll free