Need Support

Brazil Mega Sena Lottery Overview

Brazil Mega Sena is one of the most played lottery games in South America. The Brazil Mega Sena lottery is held by the Caixa Econômica Federal bank. The Brazil Mega Sena jackpot is drawn every week on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 20:00 Brasilia time. In fact, the Wednesday draw is telecasted on RedeTV at 20:25 Brasilia time. The lottery adopts a unique method to draw its winning numbers. The balls or numbers are picked from two different spherical cages. The balls are picked in pairs so as to form two digit decimal numbers ranging between 01 and 60.

Brazil Mega Sena Key Facts

    Draw Days

  • Mon
  • Tue
  • Wed
  • Thu
  • Fri
  • Sat
  • Sun
Brazil Mega Sena Brazil Mega Sena
Play Brazil Mega Sena
R$ 42,000,000
USD 13 084 112.15

Days : Hours : Mins : Sec

Play Brazil Mega Sena Online

The Brazil MegaSena lottery employs two machines for randomly picking numbers in pairs. The first cage consists of numbers ranging from 0 to 5. The second cage consists of numbers ranging from 0 to 9. In case both the combination randomly picked is 00, the pair is replaced by the number 60 and the prizes are offered accordingly. The drawing gets concluded when six 2 digit numbers are drawn.

In order to win the jackpot all the six pairs of numbers in your ticket must match the two digit numbers drawn by the machines. Buy Brazil Mega Sena lottery tickets and get the chance to win the lottery. The odds of winning the best prize when placing a minimum bet are 1 in 50,063,860.

46% of ticket sales in contributed towards distributing prizes to the winners. The remaining 54% of the ticket sales is given away for charitable causes. They have been making huge offerings to several social programmes.

How to play Brazil Mega Sena online

Are you excited to play the lottery game of Brazil Mega Sena? You can immediately enjoy Brazil Mega Sena, play online at! With a click of the mouse, you can double the fun. No more waiting in a queue and no more worrying about lost tickets. PlayLottoWorld ensures safety for the player’s possession. No matter where you live, you can relish the thrilling, legal, and entertaining online lottery game.

  • 1. Playing Brazil Mega Sena lottery online has never been so easy. All you need to do is to select 6 two decimal numbers. You can select the numbers manually. Also, you can view the past winning numbers and make well planned moves.
  • 2. You can also avail the “Quick pick” option for getting randomly generated numbers.
  • 3. Finally you can add the numbers to your basket and make your final purchase.
  • 4. You can bet in several ranges between 6 to 15 numbers out of 60.
  • 5. Each play is $2.50. If you opt for more numbers or more games, the prices escalate accordingly.
  • 6. A mail confirming your purchase is sent to the buyer.


  • 1. 6 pairs of numbers are pulled out from two different machines.
  • 2. Winning results are published on the site
  • 3. Also, winners are sent individual mails
  • 4. With fewer numbers participants can still win prizes but, winnings scale up the more numbers you have
  • 5. In case you score 4, 5, or 6 points grants the winner prizes.

It is advisable to claim the prize on time to avail the lottery as the cut-off times and prize claiming windows vary from state to state. In case the cut-off time expires, the winning prizes get transferred to the national treasury which is further invested in various educational programs.


Call Us

0800651833 this number toll free