PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE. BY USING OUR MESSENGER SERVICE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
WEBGROUP INC. owns PLAYLOTTOWORLD.com (hereinafter referred to as PLW) and is the owner of the www.playlottoworld.com website (www.playlottoworld.com). Access and use of the site is provided subject to the following terms and conditions, and you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by said terms and conditions by so accessing or using the Site. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use the Site. PLW may change, add or otherwise alter these terms and conditions or any aspect of the Site at any time without notice. Such changes will become effective immediately and will be posted on the Site.
2) HOW WE OPERATE
PLW is a Messenger Service that will buy lottery tickets on a Users behalf. By subscribing to this service, PLW will buy the desired lottery tickets on the Users behalf and will also send confirmation that the ticket was purchased as per the Users instructions.
- Purchase orders for tickets can be entered into PLWs system up to six (6) hours before the lottery is played.
- A User must inform PLW by any means, of any and all errors, including but not limited to differences in the numbers chosen to play by the User after receiving confirmation of the purchase. Although orders for tickets may be placed up to six (6) hours before the lottery is played, the User acknowledges that in order to correct any mistakes regarding the play, the User must inform PLW of the mistakes or errors at least twelve (12) hours prior to the draw. If the User does not inform PLW of any error or any other discrepancy regarding the Users play, this will imply an express confirmation of the purchase and of the numbers played. PLW shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of third parties.
- In the event that the User wins any of the lotteries that we are syndicated to, we will contact you by e-mail (This is sent by the system automatically) and by telephone within one (1) day after the Lottery is played, notwithstanding any legal provisions of the country where the lottery is played.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that in order to provide the messenger services offered, PLW shall have to order third parties to purchase the tickets in the countries where the lottery is played and keep the tickets in their custody until such time in which they are to be sent to PLW or to the User. To the fullest extent admitted by law, contractual relationship between PLW and the User is transferred on behalf of the User, by way of law to the third party that so purchases the ticket. Furthermore, it is acknowledged that PLW will not be liable for any errors committed by such third parties including but not limited to any divergences between the Users order and the purchased ticket or the loss of purchased tickets.
- The User hereby acknowledges that PLW is not affiliated, directly or indirectly, with any lottery, anywhere in the world and also that PLW is not selling the User a lottery ticket. It is further acknowledged that PLW does not receive any commissions from a lottery organization for rendering this service.
- As well as the fees for the services rendered by PLW as detailed in the Site, PLW shall retain 1% of any and all lottery winnings of the User over £1000-00 or the equivalent in Euros or Dollars.
- The User acknowledges that PLW shall have not be liable in anyway whatsoever for the payment of the prizes by the different lotteries, as PLW only provides a messenger service. Also PLW shall not be liable for any action or omission of the different lotteries, should any lottery not fulfill its obligations with the winner, the User acknowledges that the User shall have no right of action against PLW, being entitled only to claim against any such lottery.
3) USER BEHAVIOR
By using this Site, the User agrees and undertakes not to:
- Disrupt, interfere or tamper with any other Users enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- Attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions thereof that are restricted from general access;
- Disrupt or tamper with the security of the Site, or otherwise abuse any of its services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- Use or attempt to use another persons account, service or system without PLWs consent, or create or use a false identity on this website;
- Upload, post or transmit through or on the Site harmful, disruptive or destructive files or any viruses;
- Make any claim whatsoever against PLW based on the delivery of erroneous information by PLW to the User. The User undertakes to notify PLW upon such receipt of erroneous information and hereby so waives right of action for this cause;
- Transmit through or on the Site spam, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited email to persons or entities who have not agreed to be a part of such mail circulation;
- Commit frauds of any kind such as but not limited to purchasing tickets with a stolen credit card.
The User agrees that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, notes, or other information or material, in whichever form it may be submitted, provided by the User to PLW, or posted on this Site, are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of PLW.
PLW shall own exclusive rights, including all IP rights, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use thereof for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to the User or to who may claim any rights on such information and/or materials.
The submission of any materials to PLW irrevocably waives any and all moral rights in such materials.
5) LICENSES AND SITE ACCESS
PLW grants the User a limited license to use this Site only for personal need. Such permission does not include, without limitation:
- The compilation and use of any product listings or descriptions;
- Any resale or commercial use of the Site or content therein;
- Use of any data mining or similar data accumulation and extraction methods;
- Making imitative uses of the Site and its contents.
6) COPYRIGHT AND INTELECTUAL PROPERTY (IP)
All copyright and IP materials on the Site, including, inter alia, the PLW logo, design, graphics, text, other files, and the collection and arrangement thereof are Copyright of PLW.
Other than as stated herein, all materials are prohibited to be copied, reproduced, distributed, re-published, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, inter alia, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of PLW or the respective copyright owners. Consent is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial and information use only, provided however that User may not, without the consent of PLW or its respective copyright owners.
- Amend the materials;
- Remove or modify any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the materials;
- Copy, publish or post any material on any computer network or broadcast or publications media.
Any person desiring to link to the Site, must first obtain the permission from PLW to do so (contact PLW at firstname.lastname@example.org). No one may mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpages or utilize framing techniques to enclose any PLW trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images published on this Site, the content of any text or the layout design of any page or form included on any page) without PLWs express written consent. Further, use of any meta-tags or any other hidden text utilizing a PLW name, trademark or product name is strictly prohibited without PLWs express written consent.
7) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
PLW makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the Site, the service or the content thereof.
- Any hyperlinks from this Site exist for information purposes only and are meant for the Users convenience only. PLW is not liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the accuracy or otherwise of materials or information contained on the pages of such sites or loss arising directly or indirectly from deficiencies of such sites. PLWs inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites. PLW is not liable or responsible for the authenticity or accuracy of the advertisements or promotions appearing on the Site. Users of this Site dealing with such advertisers or promotions may do so at their own risk, costs and consequences.
- The Site, the service and the content are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. PLW expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the Site, the service, the content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the Site.
- The User should be aware that all prize amounts quoted are estimates only and depend upon currency conversion rates.
- PLW does not warrant that the functions performed by the Site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the Site or the service will be corrected.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall PLW be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Site, or the information on this Site, even if PLW or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The User (and not PLW) assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair and correction.
- PLW does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected.
8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will PLW be held liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other indirect damages arising out of:
- The use of or inability to use the Site, the service, or the content;
- Any transaction conducted through or facilitated by the Site;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Site, the service and/or the content;
Under no circumstances will PLW be liable for:
- Any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages (direct of indirect) arising out of event beyond PLWs control including but without limitation, any act of God, war, strike, lockout, fire, flood, drought, tempest etc;
- The availability of tickets to be purchased according to the Users instructions, or the lack thereof caused by delay in the payment systems used by the User to pay for any service in this Site or any other causes whatsoever;
- Damages arising from the collection of the prize or from legal provisions which make them unavailable to the User for any reason;
- Any action or omission of the third party messengers used by PLW to acquire the tickets requested.
A registration bonus or free credit offer is valid only for that site member. Members are not permitted to signup more than one account per person
In order to prevent abuse on this,PLW shall not be liable for the purchase of a ticket for a user that has a duplicate or part thereof set of user information or has marginally changed registration details in order to gain additional bonus credit or offers on bonus ticket promotions.
PLW shall not be liable for the purchase of a ticket with a stolen credit card or through any other fraudulent means. In the event a ticket is purchased with a stolen credit card or by means of fraudulent use of a credit card wins, any and all winnings will be retained by PLW. The credit card owner shall be solely refunded for the amount charged for PLWs services on the credit card but will not be entitled to any winnings.
The User acknowledges responsibility to report income and pay any taxes due to the appropriate authorities in the country where the lottery ticket is purchased and in the country the User resides in. It is further acknowledged that the lottery organization might retain a portion of the Users winnings and forward it to the appropriate taxing authority on the Users behalf.
The User is solely and wholly responsible for payment of all taxes associated with income received as a result of lottery winnings in the country the prize has been won in and in the country of the Users residence.
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, PLW reserves the right, without notice and at its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Site, and to prevent future access to and use of this Site.
The User is solely responsible for any content, messages or other information posted, uploaded or transmitted to PLW by the User. The User agrees to indemnify and hold PLW harmless from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages (including attorneys fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to the Users behaviour, in violation of these terms and conditions, or violation of any rights of a third party.
12) APPLICATION OF U.S. FEDERAL LAW
No Federal Law applicable in the United States of America prohibits the mailing of lottery tickets, however the User acknowledges that lottery tickets must remain in the State they were purchased.
The User acknowledges that PLW must abide by the Federal Laws applicable as they relate to State Lotteries, which strictly enforce the transmission of Copy Right material. As such PLW is prohibited from transmitting images of lottery tickets in any form.
If any provision of these terms and condition shall be deemed unlawful in the courts of the United Kingdom, invalid or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Should you have any questions, comments, or corrections about any of the information on the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.